Followers

Sunday 6 April 2014

New, New, New Eclectic Ellapu!!

Yes we have the New, New, New Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

This challenge has TWO themes, the Pink Team's theme is ' Make it for a Boy!
the Purple Team's theme is 'Easter'.

So you are spoilt for choice and what's better is you get a whole Three Weeks to join in so get BUSY!!!

As I am on the Pink team I have made a card for the boy's


I used a great image from the Stamping Chef that I won recently and I think she is perfect for a footie mad guy! The sentiment attached to the image came with it the others were from a sheet of paper that I have had forever!
I used some sequin Happy Birthdays, some footballs, some Hessian and the background paper was from Poundland!!

I hope to see you at Eclectic Ellapu for this fun challenge, we're all waiting to see what you make!

2 comments:

  1. Made me laugh, Laurian! She's a stunner!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovvely card, love the image you picked, sure any male would appreciate this card.
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!