Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Tropical Paradise!

The Color Challenge at the Outlawz has started and this week it was my turn to pick the inspirational picture and twist
another of my photos - this one was taken at the roadside in Malaga, Spain in January - I so want to go back!

So with those gorgeous colours I could only go tropical! For my card I have used an image from Diana Martin of a tropical mermaid

Isn't she gorgeous - I just pictured some tropical beach somewhere when I saw her! Coloured with the usual alcohol markers - the hibiscus are cut from some background paper, I have used a pearlised blue card as my base card and layered with some yellow and pink papers from my stash.

I hope you will come over and join in this week and show us your tropical treats! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!