Followers

Wednesday 16 July 2014

A New Home!

We have a new challenge over at Penny's and it's Anything Goes again!

Our sponsors this week are Sparkle and Sprinkle and QKR. I got to play with a QKR image


Isn't that a great image for a New Home card? I coloured it with Promarkers and matted it onto some blue card, the background paper is from the Lillibet collection and all of the pack are so sweet, I just loved the little hearts! I used a lemon pearl card as my base and matted the background onto some more blue. The sentiment is made using some blue peel offs and I cut some of the lemon card using a Spellbinders edging die.
I hope you can join us over at Penny's Paper Crafty this week!

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless Laurian super duper new home card awesome colouring hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!