Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

A Travellers Tale...

The latest challenge at Eclectic Ellapu has started and we have two new themes for you this week;
the first theme chosen by Valou for the Pink Team is Anything to do with Travel
our second theme chosen by Elaine for the Purple Team is Anything Goes!
Now this week I have a foot in both camps!

My first card with a travel theme has used some elements from the Travel set by DeeDee Designs, she has some cute sets that are great for making a story!


I used a base of Kraft and added some of my paper from Costco which has ancient maps on, a Kraft tage for the greeting and the elements from the Dee Dee Design set to finish off.

For my Anything Goes card


I have used a gorgeous digi from Aurora Wings that really shows the love of this mother for her children and would be a fabulous image for a card for a Mother! I have used some vintage papers and some fabulous ribbon that I found in the Range.

So come on over to Eclectic Ellapu this time and join us in this fun challenge.

Eclectic Ellapu will be going to a monthly challenge from August please check the blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!