Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

Christmas In July with Aurora Wings!

Another Christmas card, gosh I've been busy today!

This one is a delightful digi from Aurora Wings - if you join their FB group this is one of the free files you can download


Coloured with Promarkers and Copics, I found the background paper in my stash I have had it forever! The holly and ivy leaves were bought from Lakeland when they did crafts, another item I've had forever! I frosted them with some fine iridescent glitter. I have a passion for ginger kitties I always think they look so cute!

Thanks for stopping by and if you want to have this digi join the Aurora Wings FB group there's always lots going on and you get to see lots of Mitzi's beautiful artwork!

1 comment:

  1. Super card hun the kitty is so cute have a great day hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!