Followers

Sunday 13 July 2014

DS4J Christmas Progressive Challenge

I always seem to be behind the door when something new and exciting happens! DS4J have been running a Christmas Progressive challenge and I've only just found out about it!!

This months challenge digi has to be the cutest ever, especially for cat people!


I had some fun colouring this one, those cats are just too cute!

I teamed it up with some paper from Crafters Companion and a red banner that says it all!
If you want to jet ahead with the Christmas cards this is the ideal way so why not pop over to DS4J and join  in!

1 comment:

  1. Laurian this is just beautiful. Loving the fussy cutting and how did the sentiment on the flag.
    Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of August.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!