Followers

Sunday 3 August 2014

What Book Inspired You?

That is what we'd like to know this month at Dragonfly Dreams - we'd like you to tell us what book inspired you as a child or even a book you read to a child!


Our wonderful sponsor Stichy Bear Digi Outlet gave us some beautiful digis to work with. I chose Mad Hatter from BB Kakes. As a child I loved Alice in Wonderland  I read and reread that book until I could recite it, I think that's where I got my love of fantasy from. When I saw this image I knew what I wanted to do and it turned out reasonably how I imagined!


I coloured her with my usual mix of alcohol markers then cut her out using an oval cutter. The base card is red pearl, I found a free image site to get a pack of playing cards then printed out the pack and cut them all out, the Queen of Hearts I printed larger as she is quite symbolic in this story, courtesy of spray glue I then arranged my cards around Alice.


I hope you will all come over to Dragonfly Dreams and join us in this fun challenge - I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!