Followers

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Through the Eyes of a Tiger...............

We have a new exciting challenge starting at the Outlawz Colour Challenge and the inspirational picture was chosen by Penny this week


Isn't that a fabulous picture! You get to pick you other colours from the picture and add a twist!
This is what I came up with


I used the fabulous hibiscus digi from our sponsor this month - Fred She Said - coloured with Promarkers, the lush paper is from my stash and the tiger stripes are from my stash, coloured to match, apart from that I added some black lace to complete the exotic look!

Please come over and join us for this great challenge and see what the rest of the team have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!