Followers

Saturday 1 November 2014

What's Your Favourite Colour Combo?

That's what we'd like to see at Eclectic Ellapu this month. Don't we all have 'GoTo' colours that we know will work together and have the right effect. For me I love Pink and Grey, they compliment each other so well and can look absolutely stunning.
I made a card using Nice Crane Designs beautiful French Postcards collection, they are fabulous and can be used for so many things! I also used my new dies from Tonic (that I am in love with, lol!) some nice vintage papers and a few flowers and this is what it made


So I hope you will come over and join us at Eclectic Ellapu and show us your favourite colour combos. The team have made some beautiful projects to inspire you so what are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!