Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Yes it's that magical day when the world resets itself and another year begins!

Not only do we have a New Year we also have a new Progressive challenge at the Outlawz!
This month's digi is from All Dressed Up and its a beauty

 She is such a cutie! I coloured her with Promarkers and used some Flowersoft and shaggy glitter for her fur bits, the glitter really give it some texture.
The papers and elements are from Michele Roo, over the Christmas period she has given away lots of papers and elements and I have used some of them here!
I think she makes a lovely winter birthday card!

I hope you are going to join us in this fun challenge and don't forget as long as you enter your project in the month you will keep getting the next image and we've got some crackers lined up for this year!

I look forward to seeing you there!


Happy New Year!


I would like to enter this into the following challenges

1 comment:

  1. This is SO adorable! I really love the sparkle details on her outfit! So fun1 Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!