Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Penny's is Back!

Yep, Christmas has gone now ( you can start planning for next year!) and we have a new challenge starting at Penny's Paper Crafty today.

The theme is everyone's favourite - Anything Goes and we have a new sponsor this week, The Stamping Boutique!


I got to play with one of their images this week and this is what I made


I coloured her with Promarkers and added a little gloss pen to bring out her earrings and hair band, The papers are digi papers that I can't remember where I bought them, lol! ( I usually put them in a folder with the makers name!) and I just added some black gems to the corners,

I hope you will join us this week at Penny's - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!