Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

So What's Your Favourite Colour?

We'd like to know at Dragonfly Dreams this month - that is the new challenge that is just beginning!

We have a wonderful sponsor - Stitchy Bears Digi Outlet and the DT got to play with some of their wonderful products! This is what I had to play with


She's called Lolitta and you can find her here

Well this is what I made with her and can you guess my favourite colour is pink?


I printed her out twice and coloured her with Copics, the papers are from the Gypsy Soul collection by Raspberry Road. I used a combination of Tonic dies to make the lacy edging and the sentiment is also a Tonic die. Finished of with a selection of flowers.

I do hope you will join us for this challenge and show us your favourite colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!