Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

Outlawz Progressive Challenge!

We have a new Progressive Challenge starting at the Outlawz and this month our sponsor is Gerda Steiner! I so love her work and this digi is a dousey!


I coloured the image with my new Chameleon pens, I think they will be great for my travels - not so many to take but will end up as a full suite of colours. I used some teal glitter card as my base and cut some mirri adhesive papers for the border, a wooden sentiment and some glaze on the balloon and I thing it ended up a cute card!

I do so love Gerda's work - it's just the cutest there is!

So I hope you have been playing with us in the Progressive challenge  but even if you haven't you can go over to Gerda Steiner Designs  and buy the image, make a project and enter the challenge (see the roolz on the front page) and then you will get next month's digi for free! I really hope you will join us - see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!