Followers

Monday 1 June 2015

Anything Goes at Eclectic Ellapu!

Wow, it;s the 1 June already and this month's challenge is starting at Eclectic Ellapu, this month it is everyone's favourite - Anything goes!


I used a delightful image from Ditzies Digital ( I'm sure that's who its by. I have been copying over from my old PC and things haven't gone as simply as you would like, lol!) she has been coloured with Promarkers and is teamed up with some papers from the Mickey Mouse collection and some cute polka dot burgundy ribbons. The flowers are from a pound shop, butterflies are cut from a Joanna Sheen die, I used various other dies to finish.

So come on over to Eclectic Ellapu and join us this month we'd love to see what you make!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning hun- love the colorings and such a cute image - overall a huge winner in my opinion xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!