Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Be Inspired at the Outlawz Colour Challenge



This week we start a new month at the Outlawz and the first challenge for the Colour team was chosen by Susan and it is an inspirational challenge


Now who wouldn't be inspired by that!!!

Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up

For my card I used an image from ADU called 'Looking Gorgeous'


I coloured her with Promarkers/Copics and then used some lovely tropical paper sent to me by a lovely lady as a gift for the first element of the frame, the square frame is cut from some Coredination by Crafters Companion. I also used the same card to cut the  elements for the corner flourish, for that I used some dies from Tattered Lace, Spellbinders and the large flower was a freebie with a magazine!

I took my inspiration from the hot tropical colours - what will inspire you to make a project and join us this week?

Looking forward to seeing lots of wonderful projects this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!