Followers

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Anyone for Monochrome?

If you said yes then come and join our latest Colour Challenge at the Outlawz!

We have a fabulous sponsor this week and I am so sad that this will be the last challenge that Sweet Pea Stamps sponsor as they will cease trading on 25th November.

So here is the colour bar from the challenge although we will be happy to see any monochrome project!


and here's what I made


The image is from Ching Chou Kuik and is available from Sweet Pea Stamps until they close! I used some lush papers that I got as a gift for the background, Glitter caards in various shades from black to white and some die cuts! The image was coloured with Promarkers.

We would love to see your projects so why not come over and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!