Followers

Sunday 1 November 2015

Outlawz Progressive Freebie Challenge

We have a new challenge started for November and this month our image is from SLS Lines


This months image is something completely different and was a real challenge for me! It is always good to try new things and as I really do like to think Outside the Box, this is what I came up with


Meet the Voodoo King I coloured him with Promarkers and used the Promarker neons for the jacket and feathers, the background paper is from Raspberry Road as is the skull element that I have used in different sizes, the sentiment was produced in Word using some spooky fonts!

I hope you like my version of this image and will give those difficult challenges a go! If you would like to join this challenge please go to the Outlawz and become a member, you then need to go to the challenge page and follow the instructions on how to get the digi!

We would love to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!