Followers

Tuesday 29 December 2015

A Very Late Christmas Post!!

I should have posted this before Christmas but got so carried away with all the preparations for the festivities blogging was the last thing I thought of!

This adorable little Santa is the image from Gerda Steiner for the December Progressive challenge, I coloured him with Promarkers and used some gorgeous papers from a pad I found in Lidl that has some gorgeous Christmas paper sets in it!
I cut out a twisted easel card using a shaped die and followed the shape right through with the different layers, the sentiment is a die cut from Crafters Companion.


I hope your Christmas was peaceful and filled with joy and laughter!

So if you've not found her yet - go visit Gerda here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!