Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Family!

I made this card using the lovely digi I won in the FB celebrations last week for the second anniversary of Aurora Wings, this lovely image is Mermaid and Baby and comes in two formats - both are exquisite! I coloured the image with a mix of Promarkers and Copics and added a Wink of Stella to bring out her scales and the blues in her hair.
The die cut is a decorative screen from the Downton Abbey range by Crafters Companion. I hope you like it!

The shells are printed then shaped with an embossing tool, the sentiment is a wooden embellishment from the Works which I have covered in peacock embossing powder and heat embossed, the background is from Tattered Lace.

Thanks for visiting!

I would like to enter this into the challenge at Aurora Wings

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Laurian! Congrats on your win and wonderful choice. Gorgeous coloring on Mitzi's Mermaid and Baby and the fabulous die cut looks like an underwater coral formation or seaweed curtain to me. What a fabulous scene you've made. Thanks so much for joining our 2nd Anniversary ATG challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna, I also thought the die cut had an underwater feel! I appreciate your lovely comments! xx

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful, Laurian! So nice to see you using the digi you won at AW's celebration right away and joining our challenge. Gorgeous coloring on both the mom and the baby here. And no sentiment is more perfect than 'family'!! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge with this lovely project. Mitzi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mitzi for your lovely comments, I do so love your artwork and only wish I had more time to colour them, I am trying very hard to learn Copics so I need to practice! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!