Followers

Sunday 27 March 2016

Unicorn!

Another quick post for me today and this one is practically all digital! I have used some pages from Dragons Lair Designs for the background and layered up with the beautiful digi from DLD ( I did edit out some of the white in the surround), I added a pleated bow from the same set as the papers and a ribbon to finish it off. I printed it out, coloured the area around the unicorn then layered it up onto some black card and added a little bling, a very quick project that looks great I think!


I will enter this into the Dragons Lair Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing along with us on the Dragons Lair Blog Sunday Showcase, love your Unicorn card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful Laurian! Love the unicorn. Such a magnificent magical creature. The clean and simple layout is perfect to bring out its beauty. Take care Laurian. Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!