Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Hello!

Well I don't know what your weathers like but we've got lashing rain and high winds, not at all nice, thankfully I don't have to go anywhere so can stay inside and listen to the wind howling down the chimney!
I was so excited as I won Mo's Challenge last week and got a voucher for Mo's shop - not that I was in a hurry but I spent it before it got a chance to get comfortable, LOL! I got the Ragged Romeo digi which I think is soooo sweet!


I coloured them with Promarkers and some Spectrum Noir pens, the background paper is from Raspberry Road, the gorgeous flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The sentiment is from a stamp that I found in one of my folders (don't know where it's from) heat embossed with some Raspberry embossing powder.


They are so gorgeous to colour, I've already printed it out to colour again!!
I will enter it into Mo's Challenge again this week which is for your favourite colour combination - well I love pink and blue together so that was my choice for this gorgeous image!
Hope you have a happy Sunday and the weather is a bit more pleasant wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!