Followers

Friday 13 April 2012

My Other Craft!

Hello Everyone! It's Friday - the start of the weekend, YAY!!

Well I haven't got a card to share with you today so I thought I'd show you some of my beads...

These are some of the bracelets I
make, as usual my photography leaves a lot to be desired but I'm sure you get the basix idea, I made dozens of them at Christmas; everyone wanted them as stocking fillers. I present them in cute little gift boxes that young girls seem to love - in fact I don't know if they like the bracelet or the box better!
I make them in lots of colours that suit girls of all ages (even Mums!).
If anyone is interested in them please contact me with your email and I will email you details of colours and charms that I can make.

I have just been told that there's a new craft shop opened in town, so I will ahve to go and check it out this weekend; which usually involves spending lots of money!!

Well I hope everyone has a happy and peaceful weekend and if I manage to get a card made I'll be back soon to share my latest creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!