Followers

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tuesday's Color Challenge

Well it's Tuesday again and it's a Bank Holiday here in the UK, woohoo! It's the colour challenge over at the Outlawz, Today's inspirational picture was chosen by Lori and isn't her colour palette amazing!


For my card I chose an image from Mayzy's Art, it was a freebie she gave away with a purchase and I think it's so cool! I made this card for the young lady I work with as she has taken up running (and it looks quite like her!) she's a whole 19 this week = I hope she likes it!


The papers are both digital, the check is from the Woodland Wishes collection by Nit Wits and the blue spot  was a freebie from Jak Heath she has some amazing stuff on her blog please go and check it out and leave her some love! The image was coloured with Promarkers and the sentiment is a stamp from Paper Mania, stamped then heat embossed.
For the twist I added some mosaic tiles that I happened to have in the right colours. I don't know who makes them but I did see some in Hobbycraft when I last visited so they must still be about and I do think they're effective. I have them in gold and silver as well - Christmas me thinks, hmm..........watch this space!
Do pop over to the Outlawz and check out the fabulous creations, you may even decide to stay and join us!

Happy Tuesday everyone and thanks for stopping by I do appreciate it!

1 comment:

  1. Funky, cool card, Laurian. You colored the image wonderfully and I love all the square embellishments.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!