Followers

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Color Challenge July 24

Another week has flown by! I had some time off work last week so DH and I were out and about most days leaving very little time for crafting! I did make about 30lbs of jam so I did do some crafting just not the pretty kind!!
This week's inspirational picture was chosen by Guylou and what fabulous colours they are!

My card for this challenge over at the Outlawz features a beautiful image from our sponsor for this month, A Day for Daisies.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and I cut it out using a die from Cardcraft Plus. The delicious border is a Memory Box die as is the die I have used for the corners. The flowers were from the local craft shop and the sentiment is hand written using 3D paints; the background paper is an old one from Papermania.

I hope you can find time to pop over to the Outlawz and join us, there's always something going on!

Thanks for stopping by, see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Laurian! I love how you used the colors! The image is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurian, this is fabulous. I love how the kite seems to be blowing out of the die cut. You are one clever crafter.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're cards are so beautiful Laurian!!
    I follow you now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!