Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Peace!

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a good day. Well we had some sunshine today - woohoo! It must have been summer!
My card today is a Paper Shelter image called Hippie Girl, I fell in love with her as I was there and she could have been me!!



I coloured her with Promarkers in true hippy style! The papers are from my stash - I think they are Papermania but I've had them forever so not really sure! The flowers were from my local craft store and the sentiment is hand written with some 3D paint.
They are having a design team call at Paper Shelter so I think I will enter her for that!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. what a cutie! Love the Image and peace sign added:-) I found you at outlawz and added myself as a follower:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laurian, good job on her! I'm with you that she easily could be me too! I think you should most definitely enter her for the DT call at Paper Shelter - you really showcased the stamp well!

    //Tabbatha

    Btw: Power to the Small Blog Girls! I thought I was the only one who had such a small blog, I love seeing other budding craftsmen...or craftswomen as it were. xxHugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh I love this card! What an adorable image and so wonderfully colored! Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering in the draw for my candy. I also have seen you on the Outlawz and am now your newest follower. Can' wait to take a peek at your other creations!
    Hugs,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!