Followers

Sunday 8 July 2012

Roses

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope you've all got something good planned. We are going out for a meal later after I recook the strawberry jam I made yesterday that didn't set - we had lovely strawberry syrup, lol!!
Well onto todays post.
This image is by Sandi Huggett and is absolutely beautiful. I have made this card for the Outlawz creative Freebie Challenge.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and used an oval die cut I gor from Papercraft plus and the matching scalloped oval. I cut the image using the outside of the box technique, I then mounted it on another larger die cut scalloped oval (that I think is a Spellbinder) which has been embossed with a Darice embossing folder. The background paper is from my stash I think its an old Papermania but not sure. The pearls are from Mei Flower as is the pink ribbon used to thread the lace. Pearl hearts are from my stash but could have come from Mei Flower! Lace and spotted riboon from my stash as is the greeting!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!