Followers

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Make it Spooky!

Hello again, today it's the Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. I chose today's colours and twist. I picked the in honour of Halloween which is coming up fast!


My inspirational picture was another beautiful plant that I saw at RHS Tatton Flower Show in the summer (what summer?). It was on a stand of the most exquisite Rex Begonias and I just adore the colours!

I had to scratch my head to come up with something spooky! Then I bought a copy of Simply Cards and Papercraft and found a free digi download! There were some great characters on the sheet of downloaded images and I picked out these beauties!


I used a black base card and free cut my blood ouse! I coloured my pretty ladies with Promarkers and cut them out along with some appropriate halloween sentiments, as a finishing touch I added a few drops of blood in the form of them red teardrop gems.

I hope you like my 'Spooky' card; please try and make time to call in a the Outlawz and see the wonderful creations my D teamies have come up with and maybe you have something spooky to enter while you're there!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate you taking the time and I'd love to see you over at the Outlawz too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!