Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2012

All Over for Another Year!

Well hello everyone, how was your Christmas Day? I hope you had plenty of good food, drink and good company - you can't ask for more than that can you?
Today see's the start of a new stamp chllenge over at Lady Annes and our sposnor for this challenge is Stamp and Doodle, my card uses one of the sponsors images:

 
I think it's such a cute image - I coloured it with Promarkers, the papers are from my stash can't remember who from, some ribbons and pearl finish it off.

I hope we'll see you over at Lady Annes for this challenge; there are plenty of other challenges for you to join in with so I hope to see you there soon!

Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your visit and love to read your comments - see you again soon!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Laurian this is a lovely card and you have coloured the scene beautifully. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurian, this is pretty, beautiful coloring, sweet image. Happy New Years. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, this is just so cute...lovely coloring, and design.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, your colors real make that littel girl and the dogs pop right out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurian, your card looks so beautiful, I love this image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    Cards by Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!