Followers

Wednesday 20 February 2013

All Together Now - AAAwwwww!

It's the new challenge over at Penny's and this week its - drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Anything Goes!
 
For my card I have used an image from Craft Sentiment, who is one of our sponsors this week,
 
Now doesn't he just have the AAAwwww factor, just look at that cute little face!
 
 
I coloured the image using Promarkers and gave his fur that 'fur' effect using a blending pen and a cotton bud. I used papers from Nit Wits as I thought he needed lots of hearts! I punched the corners with a Martha Stewart corner punch and threaded my ribbon through the holes. I added some pink lace (coloured with Promarkers) along the ribbon and added some Spellbinder corners to the opposite corners. I had some cabouchon green gems (that came in a kids gem pack from Tesco!) that I thought were perfect.
 
I hope you will come over and join in the fun at Penny's this week, especially as it's everyones favourite theme!!
 
Hope to see you there - thanks for stopping by I really appreciate you taking the time and I hope to see you again soon!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!