Followers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Christmas Progressive Challenge #2

Hello everyone!
Today see's the start of the second Christmas Progressive challenge over at Lady Annes. I hope you all signed up for this one last month as I will be sending out the new images to all who entered a card (or two),
This month's challenge images are being porvided by Stamp and Doodle and I would really love you to tell everyone on your blogs where the images are from as they have generously given these images for us all to use (please check the TOU).
Please feel free to snatch the badge from here!

Well these are the lovely images we got to use, the first one is Fairy in Waiting and isn't she just!

I have to say she did remind me of my Granddaughter when she was little! I coloured her with Promarkers and added a little glitter to her outfit and found a nice sparkley star for her wand! The Dp is some Papermania paper that I have had forever that I edged with some pink striped ribbon. I cut the image out using a leaf die cut from X Cut and cut another of the same die from some sparkley pink paper. I inked the background to my image using an alcohol marker, blending marker and a cotton bud - you can get some very good effects! The sentiment is from an old Do Craft set that I heat embossed with some crimson and inked the edges with some pink ink.

The second image is very different and real fun, Christmas Choir:

Again, I coloured the image with Promarkers and created the blue background using an alcohol marker, I then inked with a crimson ink over the edges. The background was created from two, Papermania papers from a vintage pad, some music paper printed from Raspberry Road and some gold embossed vellum. I added some red ribbon and some metallic holly leaves.
The DT have created some wonderful cards with these images so do hop over to Lady Annes and check them out - we also have a new member to our team, Athina, please join me in welcoming her to the team, her work is gorgeous!
I look forward to seeing you all over at the Christmas Challenge over at Lady Annes - come and join in the fun!
 
Thanks for stopping by I do appreciate your visit and I hope to see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!