Followers

Sunday 24 February 2013

Dare.............

I hope you do dare to enter the new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!

This weeks challenge is hosted by Claire and the theme is, ta, da:

Masculine
 
For my card I used an image from Mo Manning called Dare! I love this image it's got that look of devil may care and you can image him setting off for adventure!
 
 
I used a gun metal coloured card as my base and added a strip of faux metal across the bottom. I stamped and cut out the clocks that are from a set of Kanban clear stamps I then inked them to age them. The postcard is also a stamp from Portabella Road.
 
 
I coloured him using Promarker and Spectrum Noir markers.
 
I hope you like my little adventurer and will join us this week at Eclectic Ellapu...see you there!
 
Thanks for stopping by, see you all again soon!

I would like to enter this card into:
 

6 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous masculine card. Love the earthy colours.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty neat! I do like that image and with the clocks and cogs it's perfect. Great job! ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Love all the elements on this card - the image especially, what an adventurous dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of great steampunk elements! Thanks so much for playing this week at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your original creation Laurian, fab layout!

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Mo's Challenge this week :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the steampunk Laurian - really stunning!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!