Followers

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Let it Shine, Let it Shine, Let it Shine!

I saw something in the sky the other day that looked remarkably like the sun.... if I remember what it looks like! Spring has to be lurking around here somewhere!!

Well it's Tuesday and that can only mean one thing - the Color Challenge at the Outlawz.

This week it was my choice of inspirational picture so I used this lovely picture I took at Matin Mere Wetlands Centre:

For my twist I would like to add shine!

For my card this week I used a lovely image from Saturated Canary


I layered the image onto some blue mirri card then some white embossed card and finally some red mirri card - plenty of shine I think! The base card is blue as well, I just added some blue ric rac braid and some red spotted ribbon.

 I coloured my image with Promarkers then inked around the edge of the image with some red ink, as a finishing touch I gave her a nice red gem to hold her sash in!

I hope we will see you over at the Outlawz and I'd love to see what you create using my picture and twist!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!