Followers

Wednesday 3 April 2013

Definitely Black, White and Red All Over!

Happy Wednesday!

There's a new challenge started at Penny's Paper Crafty. This week's challenge is to make a project using only black, white and red (you can use other colours in your image), now that's a fab colour combo and could be made up for every sort of card or project imaginable!



Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo, who kindly gave the DT some digi's to play with!

For my card I have used this cute little fella


isn't he just too cute?

I coloured the image using Promarkers and for the background I used a selection of black and white papers that came from a very reasonably priced pack I picked up from the Range - I think they're by Papermania. I layered my base card with some red then some black and white. I cut four pieces of black and white paper and layered them onto some red then did some paper weaving! I inked the edges of the image with some red then added some red stars!

I hope you will come over to Penny's and join in the fun this week - I can't wait to see what you all make!

Thanks for stopping by I appreciate your visit and hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card. Love your coloring and design.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!