Followers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Wedding Invitation...

Hello everyone, I have a slightly different post for you today.

The apprentice in our office is to be married in October and she wants a proper wedding! Her parents are not well off and neither are the parents of her fiance so its a wedding on a budget!

They looked at online wedding invitations but said the ones they could afford looked cheap and tacky so out of the blue she rang me and asked me how much I would charge to make their invitations!

Well I know they're on a tight budget so I said I would make them for the cost of the materials and I have just finished them, all 60!


I used a Memory Box die for the flourishes, heat embossed the sentiment in silver and added some royal and hot pink hearts. I don't think I would use that flourish to make so many again!

I printed the insides onto some nice cream paper in brown and of course had to make some boxes to keep them in (I just have to have boxes, lol).

I think they came out well - what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. The invitation looks wonderful Laurie. It's very elegant and the colours are fabulous. The boxes are a lovely touch. The happy couple must be delighted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These a just so simply elegant - I'm sure she loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and so elegant. And hey a girl can never go wrong with pink.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!