Followers

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Just for a Change

I've made a tag!

Not something I do very often and I don't know why as I use all the tags I make for special gifts and they are always well received.

I wanted to enter the Lacy Sunshine challenge this week and emailed Heather for the gorgeous freebie and it's one of those images that you have to colour! So without futher ado this is my tag -

 
I cut the tag out on the Cricut from some bright blue pearlised card. I added a Cheery Lyn doily and the cute image. The word is also cut on the Cricut. The cord is made from some woven voile ribbon and I used some flourishes and a handmade flower to finish off.
 
 
This is a close up of the darling image which I coloured with Promarkers.
 
I will be entering this into the Lacy Sunshine Challenge this week - the theme is Don't be Square!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll visit again soon!


2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Laurie. The colours are wonderful and I love the ribbon cord x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cute Laurie! The colours are just WOW! and it's all so lovely.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!