Followers

Monday 13 May 2013

Sassy Dorothy!

I won another sassy image in the launch of the Wizard of Oz over at Sassy Studio Design, this time I got to choose so I got Dorothy.
I finally got to colour her up - I was making DT cards all weekend but squeezed in one for me!
 
I teamed her up with some delish Lucy Cromwell paper and added some lace and ribbon to bring her colours out. I added a few flowers too!!
 

I coloured her using Promarkers and what a sassy Dorothy she is (Judy Garland never looked like that!!!).

Thanks for stopping by I hope to see you again soon!

I will enter this into the Sassy Studio Design challenge where the challenge this week is add flowers!
Entered into this challenge as well:
http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html

8 comments:

  1. A fantastic card Laurie. The paper, flowers and lace are fabulous and the image is wonderful.
    This would be perfect for our Pink and Blue challenge at Emma's x http://www.emmascardsuk.com/p/emmas-crafty-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is sassy!! Fab colouring on this great image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Laurian, I love it
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your papers match your flowers perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs Dare to Be Sassy Thursday and good luck!

    DebbieM
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Awesome coloring, and the DP, flowers & layout are perfect for Dorothy! Thank you for joining our DTBST Challenge this week.
    Ruza, SSD Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, love the image,lace and flowers. Thank you for joining in Emma's Crafty Challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card, love that image, so cool, thanks for playing along with us at Emma's Crafty Challenge this month, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab card & fantastic image, love it. Thank you for joining us over at Emmas Crafty Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!