Followers

Sunday 19 May 2013

Sassy Graduation!

If you belong to the SSD group over at PCP you will know that Jackie Randolph has started a progressive freebie and this is the first image

 
 
In the UK we don't do much for graduation but I do know that any of the grads this year will need lots of luck to get a job!
 
I used a template from an Anna Marie Designs CD, I have 5 of them and always forget about them! So I cut the base card from some cream card using the template, I then cut the horseshoe from the template from some satin silver card, I backed it with some glittered black cut my sentiment and added the brads them mounted the whole thing onto the card. The flowers are punched and I have added some bling to the centres
 


I coloured the image with Promarkers she is definitely a sassy lady!

I will also be entering her in to the Crafting Cafe Challenge which is Lady Luck!
Hope to see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    I have some candy on my blog.
    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, this is beautiful & fits our theme perfectly x
    Thank you for playing along at the Crafting Café, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image & a super card! THanks for playing at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card! I love your interpretation of Lady Luck, well done! So glad you joined us for our Lady Luck challenge at The Crafting Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. Thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe!
    Amanda x (http://mandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this card over there but didn't realize it was yours! It's pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! Well done on making the Top 3 at The Crafting Cafe!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!