Followers

Wednesday 1 May 2013

They are so Cute!

The new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty has a theme of:

Animals
 
Our sponsors this week are Digi Stamp Characters
and Bugaboo
 
 
For my card I used a cute image from Digi Stamp Characters
 
 
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers. I used some lush paper from a Desert Blooms pack with some embossed pearl green card. I used some lace through the middle to seperate the two, then I added a stamp that I have had forever, lol, some polka dot green grossgrain ribbon with a pink centre stone and some sweet pink sparkly butterflies.
 
I hope you will join us over at Penny's this week with all your animal creations!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
 



1 comment:

  1. Supercute card Laurian, I love that image and the gorgeous lace
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!