Followers

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Honky Tonk Hero!

Hello everyone, Tuesday again - doesn't time fly! The Color Challenge at the Outlawz this week has a really great theme and it was chosen by Guylou before she stepped down from the DT.


Now how cool are those guys and what a great challenge!

I have to say at first I went Duh! Then I got to think about it and lo and behold got this really neat digi free from Raspberry Road!


I so love this image - well I so love honky tonk actually and I know just the person who will love this card when their birthday comes around.

The image is from Raspberry Road and may still be on their blog for free. The background paper is from the Fizzy Moon collections by Trimcraft, the musical note was rescued from a Christmas card and the sentiment came with the guitar, all the colouring is donw with Promarkers!

I really hope you will join us for this fun challenge and don't forget that if you enter  you will be put into the monthly draw!

Hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the music theme.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Laurie, I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that image - makes for such a cool card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!