Followers

Monday 22 July 2013

A Sassy Kind of Gal!

Hello quick post from me tonight!

I've made this card to enter into the SSD challenge that has a them of favourite colours.

I just lurve these colours together!



I also love this sassy image I think she is soooo sexy!

,
I used some pinky spot paper from Poundland (way to go!) some turquiose metallic, pink glitter card and aqua glitter card, some lace, some gems and some beautiful flowers that were part of the candy I recieved from Jacque - aren't they gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

I am entering this into

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Laurie, the colour combo is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, the coloring is outstanding. Thanks for joining us this week for "Fave Colors."

    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!