Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Another Lovely Day - Ice Cream Anyone!

It's another lovely day here in the UK, We've had strawberries for Wimbledon now its time for ice cream!
Which leads me nicely onto this weeks challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty. This week's challenge is:
Think Pink!
 
I have used a digi from one of our sponsors, Digi My World for my card
 
 
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used some lovely ice cream paper from Nit Wit Collections. I also printed out two large pink cones to go behind the image.
 
He's a cute little Ice Cream vendor but he only sells pink ice cream, lol!
 
I hope to see you over at Penny's for this challenge and look forward to seeing all the lovely pink projects!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!


4 comments:

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!