Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Christmas in July!

We have a new challenge starting at Penny's and this week we would like to see stitching in your projects either real or faux!

The wonderful sponsors this week are Saturated Canary and Floppy Latte. My card uses a Floppy Latte image and FLoppy Latte paper, I love this paper, it looks just like fabric and gives such a wonderful effect!

I printed the paper then printed the image onto the printed paper. I also printed it out onto some white card.

 I carefully cut out the circle and coloured it with a gold Promarker then stuck it to the image printed onto the paper. I added some faux stitching to the edges (I was going to get the sewing machine out but.........) then mounted the whole thing to a dark grey base card.

Once I worked out how to do it this became a very quick card to make and I think a few of these will get made for Christmas using the different colours in this paper pack.

I hope we will see you over at Penny's Paper Crafty this week with all your lovely stitched projects!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon and hopefully over at Penny's too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!