Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Patriotic Sassy!

Sassy Studio Design are giving away freebies every Thursday through July, yay!

This was the first freebie and by coincidence the Dare to be Sassy Challenge last Thursday was for Patriotic projects (being 4th July!).

So here's what I did with her


I coloured her with Promarkers and used some Stickles on the little stars on her top and hat. She has been mounted on metallic red card layered on white then metallic blue and just a few added stars!
Well that's all from me this evening - I might just get this entered under the wire!

Hope to see you soon!

http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.uk/

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, was trying to multi task and failed.
    A fabulous card Laurie, I love the image and mirri board x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Yankee Doodle Dandy!! Lovely card and such a sassy gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Laurian, this is gorgeous (as always!!)! :) Thanks for sharing her with us at this week's DTBST challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!