Followers

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Summers Ended!!

OMGosh - it rained and rained yesterday, I really thought we would have to build an Ark! We had thunder and lightning all day at work; the lights kept going out but worse still - they kept coming back on, lol! They say we have rain all week - what a surprise!!!

Tuesday and that can only mean the Color Challenge at the Outlawz and this week's inspirational picture was chosen by Penny and the twist is:

Make it 3D
 
 
Such lush colours you could make some wonderful things with those colours!
 
For my card I chose to go CAS and used an image from Right Said Fred
 
 
I coloured the image up four times then cut it out so that the petals layered, the centre was coloured yellow with Promarkers then glittered with some glam dust. The paper is from my stash and just happened to be the perfect colour along with the yellow card that I used to layered it up on!
 
 
This is the daisy up close, I coloured it with Promarkers before cutting out - this flower works so well for building up to a three dimensional flower, the centre on the top layer I rounded out using a large embossing tool, it makes it look much more realistic.
 
I hope you will join us over at the Outlawz and show us your beautiful projects!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!




1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Laurie, the dimension is wonderful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!