Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2013

It's that C Word Again!

Yes I keep making them and it's still summer honest!
Penny's Paper Crafty has a new challenge starting and we would like to see you use your die cuts or punches.
We have two fab sponsors this week - The Paper Shelter and Crafty Sentiments.
I have use an image from the Paper Shelter and how cute is this:

I used the pre coloured image and just added some colour to the background, I love the fact that you get a choice in TPS digi sets and most come with background paper as well!
For my background paper I used an 8 x 8 sheet that I cut a section out of the middle its such an ideal background for this image! I used an oval die cutter and a scalloped oval die cutter for the image and the surround. I have been having a clear up and sort out in the craft room and lo and behold I found my old Sizlets cutter so I pulled out the dies and used the candy canes and holly leaves (that you can hardly see, lol).
Sorry the photo is so dark but you can just about see all of it!
I hope you will find time to join us over at Penny's this week - can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!