Followers

Saturday 21 September 2013

Christmas Progressive Challenge

Hello everyone this month's Christmas Progressive Challenge has started at Lady Annes.

This month our lovely sponsor is DS4J who have provided the lovely images and are going to give one lucky person a prize of 5 digi's at the end of the challenge, woohoo!


So this is what I came up with for this month:


I coloured this little chap with Promarkers in purple and green (it looks blue in the photo!) and the letters in red. I added some glossy accent to the letters and his bell. I found the lovely paper in my stash and it's ideal for this little chap with strings of bells!
This is such a cute image - I can see him being used a lot this year!


This image is great - I love the simplicity of it the way the Merry Christmas has been shaped into a candy can shape. Again coloured with Promarkers, the holly leaves are actually cut from green mirri board but it doesn't show up well in the picture and I added some red pearls for the berries. Another image that will be well used!
I made the mistake several years ago of giving DH some of my cards for his close colleagues at work the next year he got cards from half of the works so I had to make about thirty just for him and it has been the same each year since! Then I have my own works who know I make cards so expect a handmade one! So over both works and our friends I have to make well over a hundred each year and that's not including the family ones, lol!
That is why I love images like these that are cute and quick to colour and so easy to make into a card that someone will really appreciate!
If you are not in our challenge you still have the option to buy in and join us - so what are you waiting for!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Laurian Indeed he is very cute, somewhat cheeky looking too I might add

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!