Followers

Sunday 20 October 2013

Boo!

The new challenge at Eclectic Ellapu was chosen by May from the Pink Team and this week what else could it be:

Halloween!
For my cards I used some Pollycraft images. Sadly Pollycraft are closing down on 23 October and they have some super bargains over there, well worth checking out. I coloured up two images with a view to using them on one card, duh! Helps if you print them small enough!!!


They are just the cutest Halloween images I've seen for ages!

I coloured them up using Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I cut the white smash background by hand then added some letters cut using the Cricut - all mounted on a black card.

Aren't they cute?

I hope we'll see all your Halloween projects this week so come on over and join in the fun!

Hope you're getting the treasure too!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun. So cute hunnie love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS the top one is me having a bad hair day and the other is me having an even worse hair day lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!