Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas Challenge!

The latest Christmas challenge is up over at Lady Annes.

This month our sponsor is Fred She Said and they have given us two wonderful images for all our members to use, this is what I made with them:


This is Little Fat Santa and I do think he is so cute! He can be used for a multitude of styles. I coloured him with Promarkers and added some Flowersoft and glitter to his fur trims I also gave him some nice shiny boots! I used some background papers from my stash and cut out the Ho, ho, ho using my Cricut.


This is the Snow Lady  isn't she adorable! Again I coloured her with Promarkers then added some gloss to the lights. The background paper is from Crafters Companion and came free with a magazine. I layered with some purple glitter card and cut out the Joy banner from glitter card using the Cricut.

Check out the beautiful images at Fred She Said - you'll be spoilt for choice.

I can't wait to see what our members come up with using these lovelies!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!