Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

The Sun Has Got His Hat On!

Tuesday's here again and it's the Color Challenge at the Outlawz. Today's inspirational picture and twist was chosen by Roxann:
It's also a new month and new month means new sponsor and this month we have the wonderful Anji's Antics, she is such a clever artist!



Many years ago when my baby boy was at nursery they were learning that little song, The sun has got his hat on, hip hip hip hooray! He practised it and practised it (drove me mad!). It was pouring with rain and He was all dressed up in his sou'wester and wellies ready to go out with me, then I had to do something before we left and I looked round and there he was in the garden with a gold umbrella marching up and down singing at the top of his voice, the sun has got his hat on! I cherish that memory it was so sweet and when I saw this image it brought it straight back to me!


Isn't that just adorable! I coloured the image with Promarkers and teamed it up with some turquoise paper on a red base card. The flowers were coloured to match and the sentiment is computer generated!

Hope you'll come over and join us at the Outlawz for this lovely colour pallette, you have to see what the DT have come up with! See you there!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!