Followers

Sunday 3 November 2013

Black and White......

well it was supposed to be but a bit of red crept into mine and it wouldn't go away!

Yes it's the Pink teams challenge at Eclectic Ellapu this week and the them is ......Black & White!
For my card I used an image from Scrappers Delight that I love

 I used some papers from Paperbox for the background that I cut up into diamonds and them pieced together,  it is quite effective but it doesn't show very well. The red corners are cut with A Memory Box die, one of my favourites and the border is some black ribbon with a white stitched edge.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and used a little FLowersoft for the pom poms.

Well that's my black and white (and red) card which I hope you like - come over to Eclectic Ellapu and join us in this brilliant challenge - show us your creativity!

I hope to see you there - thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I think you can be forgiven the red hun lol. Beautiful make as always hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card I love how the red crept in.
    Hugs Kelly
    EE Teamie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments I really appreciate them!